Oslo: Green activist says she will only protest against non-violent religions

Oslo: Green activist says she will only protest against non-violent religions

What she actually said was that she won't protest against Muslims, since the same people who oppress women's sexuality by killing them for wearing pants might decide to kill her too. Which, I suppose, makes her Islamophobic.

Via Dagbladet (Norwegian):

Last month, on Ascension Thursday, Natalie Mandeau (23) and Dan DeVero (22), two German F*ck for Forest activists, entered the Oslo Cathedral naked as a protest against the Church's oppression of nature and sexuality. Mandeua also pretended to have sex.

Asked why she entered a church of all places, Natalie said: I feel most close to Christianity. It's the religion which dominates where I come from, and it's Christianity which oppressed people in Europe for centuries."

Other religions have a similar attitude towards sexuality and nature, why didn't she pull such a stunt in a mosque?

"I didn't want to be killed, I want to spread love," answers Natalie. "The Muslims I know are nice and I don't know if that's what will happen, but women are stoned for wearing pants in some places."